20100423

Buuuuuullaaaaaga!!!!!

This team isn't gonna do jack-diddly without Ronnie Rodgers at Quarter-back, so I was really glad to see Creepy Ted grab Bryan Bulaga, a big pale whale of a farm-boy from Iowa, to protect Rodgers' blind-side for the next decade. Pretty much every-thing I said about OT Charlie Brown from USC applies to Bulaga, except Bulaga is even more polished. He's ready to contribute on day one, either as a back-up for the perpetually-hurt Chad Clifton or as a starter if needed. I would have predicted him as the tackle to grab had I thought he'd make it to pick #23, and I am frankly shocked that he did fall to us.

Any-how, welcome to the Packers, Big Fella! Shoot me an email or twitter Ike and we'll go muskie fishing some-time!

Now let's grab Dexter McCluster with the 56th pick!

Until next time, then, 
FG