20100421

Backup Prediction: And with the 23rd pick...

... The Green Bay Packers select:
Sergio Kindle, Demon Pass Rushing Skull Crusher Thunder Thumpin' Outside LB, Texas
(Wild Applause)
Creepy Ted Thompson grins sinisterly.

Well I've talked about a few players in the last week or so, a few good kids that might make the Green Bay Packers a better team in 2010. If we grab this maniac to give our defense an legitimate pass rushing weapon opposite CM3, that might just be the thing that improves our pass defense the most in 2010.

The kid is versatile, a bit crazy, I'm told, and would remain a versatile weapon for our defense over the next decade. I can see this thunder-horse making as big an impact on the defense as fellow Long-horn Jermichael Finley has had on the offense, only I don't think Sergio is coming to the NFL quite so raw, skill-wise. Plus, great name. Welcome to the team Sergio! If you ever wanna go muskie fishing, just shoot me an electronic mail.

Until next time, 
FG