20081003

Fantasy G. Unions - Wk5


So we're back to 500 after four weeks. I just keep starting the wrong guys. Hopefully I can turn it around this week.
Picked up Bobby Engram this week, and it seems he'll start against the Giants. Everything I've read says he'll be healthy and I know the QB likes to throw it his way, so maybe Engram will be my new Burleson. With Braylon on Bye this week, I've got Santonio and A. Gonzo as my other WR. Let's hope two of them have a decent week.
At running back I'm going with speed. Reggie Bush and Chris Johnson get the nod. Wanted to start Jacobs coming off the bye, but I have not been impressed as of late. You've got to ride the hot hand, no?
No other changes, aside from Defense, where I picked up the Panthers at home against the Chiefs. I think this will be a great play. Hanging on to the Eagles for next week against San Fran. Warner at QB, Cooley at TE and Prater at K.
It was time to drop Galloway. He's still not practicing, and I'm not convinced he ever gets back to 100 percent at this point. We'll see.
Falcons preview will be up tonight or tomorrow some time.
Until then.